Creamy Tom Yum Kung
Tom Yum Goong Tom Yum Goong Creamy Thai food menu that is famous all over the world. With delicious colors With the perfect taste of sour, salty, spicy And also has Tom Yum, galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, herbs that help deodorize the fishy smell Add fragrance With medicinal properties Delicious shrimp tom yum dishes. It is a menu that makes Thailand famous. From the fierce and spicy taste And avant-garde For a long time But the Tom Yum Kung menu is clear We then changed it to thick Tom Yum Kung. Which has a ferocious taste but is not difficult to mellow Who has never made Tom Yum Goong with creamy soup, eat it yourself, do not miss it.
Shrimp Tom Yum Ingredients
- 5 large prawns
- 3 lemongrass
- 4-5 small shallots
- 1 root galangal
- 2-3 kaffir lime leaves
- 8-10 pieces of straw mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of chili paste
- Fresh coconut milk 1 + 1/2 cups
- 2 cups of stock
- 3 tablespoons pounded paprika
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 2 + 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Parsley (for garnish)
- Fried chili (for garnish)
How to Cook Creamy Tom Yum Kung
- Set a pot of stock, pound lemongrass, shallots, galangal and crush some kaffir lime leaves into the pot.
- When the water starts to bubble, add straw mushrooms. Reduce the heat and not let the water boil.
- Add coconut milk, chili paste and chili shrimp and boil until the shrimp are cooked.
- Turn off the heat and season with fish sauce, lemon juice and hot pepper.
- Crush the remaining kaffir lime leaves into the pot again. Sprinkle parsley and fried chili, serve.
It’s over for the Tom Yum Goong Soup. Well… look at the big shrimp. Plus the Tom Yum soup is also beautiful in color. Whoever endures hunger can endure it. But we will not tolerate Let’s go to the kitchen first. How late are you going to have a cup?