Fried Pork with Fresh Milk
Fried Pork with Fresh Milk With the steamed sticky rice recipe, very soft, no need to soak for a long time, finish in 1 hour By Sujitrar,
Today’s menu is believed to be a menu that many of you like to eat in the morning because it is a menu that is easy to eat, save time and fill your stomach.Today we will try to make it by ourselves. Fried Pork with
Fresh Milk Let’s go see the ingredients.
- Fried Pork with Fresh Milk
- Pork sirloin 500 g
- 120 grams fresh milk
- 30 grams of garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Coriander Root 5 g
- 3 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 + 1/2 teaspoons seasoning sauce
- 3 teaspoons palm sugar
Steamed glutinous rice ingredients
- New raw glutinous rice
- Hot water
How to cook steamed glutinous rice
- Wash the sticky rice thoroughly 4-5 times or until the water is clear.
- Boil the water to a boil. Pour hot water into it. Soak it for about 30 minutes, after pouring hot water, gently rinse the sticky rice with clean water about 2 times to remove the rubber.
- Boil plain water to boil. When boiling, pour the sticky rice into the bottom with a thin white cloth. Break through the hole in the middle of the sticky rice to let the steam come out of the deep. Sticky rice will be cooked all over. Cover with a thin white cloth, cover the lid and steam for about 30 minutes.
How to Cook Fried Pork with Fresh Milk
- Cut the pork into small pieces long enough.
Pound coriander root, garlic and pepper thoroughly, set aside.
- Mix the pork with fresh milk until the fresh milk is absorbed into the pork.
- After that, pound the meat into the pork that has been fermented with fresh milk. Season with oyster sauce, light soy sauce, seasoning sauce and palm sugar. Mix the ingredients together.
- After that, put it in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
- Set the pan on low heat and add enough oil. Bring the pork to fry over medium heat.
- When frying until cooked, scoop up and set aside to drain the oil. Finished and served with sticky riceThis is the end for how to make fried pork with fresh milk. Another delicious pork dish Eat it with sticky rice or steamed rice, too. Let’s try to do it.