Pork Green Curry
For anyone who doesn’t eat green curry with chicken and green curry with beef. Let’s try to make green curry with pork. Add the ready-made green curry paste, it is convenient. Garnish with basil
Pork Green Curry Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 300 grams of pork
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon table salt
- 100 grams of eggplant
- Eggplant (cut in four) 1 cup
- 2 red chilies (oblique cut)
- 4 kaffir lime leaves (torn off the middle stem)
- Basil leaves (pick leaves) 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons good fish sauce
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Rice noodles
How to Cook Green Curry with Pork
- Stir-fry green curry paste with vegetable oil until fragrant. Pour the coconut milk into it a little. Wait until the coconut milk is cracked, then add pork and stir until cooked.
- Add coconut milk tail and simmer over low heat. Season with palm sugar and table salt.
- Once the pork is tender, add the rest of the coconut milk. Wait until it boils again.
- Put the eggplant, baby eggplant, chili and kaffir lime leaves, stir well, lift off the stove, sprinkle basil leaves into a bowl, serve with Thai rice noodles.