Papaya Salad with Crab
Let’s start with the crab papaya salad. Most popular Isaan food Anyone who wants to cook it at home, go wash the mortar and wait. This recipe does not add fermented fish sauce, but if anyone likes fermented fish sauce, then go ahead. Pound all the ingredients together, just this and you’re done.
Crab Papaya Salad Ingredients
- Chopped papaya
- Sida Tomatoes (Cut in half) 2 children
- Yard long beans broken into pieces.
- Paprika (as you like)
- 3 -5 cloves of garlic
- 1 salted crab
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp palm sugar
How to Cook Papaya Salad with Crab
- Pound the chilli and garlic and break Put the tomatoes and long beans, crushed just enough.
- Season with fish sauce, lemon juice and palm sugar.
- Put crab and papaya into the pound, pound lightly. Once combined, taste, serve with fresh vegetables as desired.