Roasted Duck Curry
Let’s start with the red curry with roasted duck. With pineapple and tomatoes It has the aroma of coconut milk. What is indispensable is red curry paste. You can cook as much as you can with the duck.
Roasted duck curry ingredients
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Roast Duck Only with Beef (Cut into pieces) 1/2 piece
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Pineapple (cut into pieces) 200 g
- Cherry tomatoes (Cut in half) 100 g
- 5 kaffir lime leaves (torn off the middle stem)
- 1 cup basil
- Red chili (diagonally cut) and basil for garnish
How to Cook Roasted Duck Curry
- Put the oil in the pan. When hot, add red curry paste and coconut milk and stir until cracked. Then add the roasted duck meat and stir well.
- Season with fish sauce. And prepared palm sugar
- Put the coconut milk tails into a pot, put over the heat, add duck mixture, stir fry chili paste and boil until boiling, add pineapple, cherry tomatoes. And kaffir lime leaves, boil until boiling, sprinkle basil leaves, lift off the stove, place in a bowl, decorate with red chili and basil leaves.