Turmeric Grilled Chicken
The fragrant grilled chicken is marinated with a variety of Thai herbs, such as the Turmeric Roasted Chicken, rich in lemongrass, ginger and pepper, and the indispensable turmeric powder. In addition to having a soft chicken Aromatic herbs already. It also helps the chickens to have an appetizing yellow skin.
Turmeric Grilled Chicken ingredient
- Lemongrass (chopped) 15 g
- Ginger (chopped) 15 g
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons turmeric powder
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 300 grams of chicken thigh
How to do it
- Prepare a mixing bowl, add chopped lemongrass, chopped ginger, pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce, granulated sugar, salt, turmeric powder and coconut milk.
- Mix the chicken thigh and mix thoroughly. Then let it rest for 30 minutes.
- During the marinade, prepare the chicken. When the fire starts to turn on And the chicken is marinated until the chicken is grilled to be cooked.
- When the chicken is roasted until the pieces are cooked. Chopped Arrange them beautifully in a plate.