Beef Rice Bowl
Anyone who is a meat lover must not miss this menu. Today we have a recipe for a great Japanese dish that anyone has tasted. I guarantee that you must be fascinated with the recipe for making Japanese style beef rice bowl Gyudon, soft texture, rich flavor, easy recipe with easy to find ingredients. From Makro Soft and delicious meat pie, delicious to eat with the family during the holidays. Oh, it’s awesome, see!
Gyudon beef rice bowl ingredients
- Sliced Beef Pie Slices 120 g
- 1 egg
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Onion 25 g
- 10 g garlic
- 12 grams ginger
- Aero Shoyu Sauce 30 g.
- Chicken Stock 350 g
- Mirin 25 g.
- Aero Dried Fish Soup Concentrate 4 g.
- 5 g spring onions
- 4 grams sugar
- 20 grams of vegetable oil
- Cooked Japanese Rice
- Nori Seaweed
- Pickled Ginger
How to Cook Gyudon Beef Rice Bowl
- Make the onsen egg by boiling the water, add salt, turn off the heat and put the egg in timer for 6 minutes.
- Then knock the eggs up and knock in cold water.
- Add the beef to seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Set the pan over medium heat, add the oil, then add the beef.
- Add onion and stir until fragrant. Then add garlic and ginger, then continue to stir until fragrant.
- Add Mirin and stir for a while. Add the stock and continue with the dried fish broth shoyu. And sugar
- Continue to boil for a while until the water begins to draw. And add the spring onion (as clip)
- Put the meat on Japanese rice. Then add onsen eggs and pickled ginger ready to eat.