Who is a Korean politician would want to try a Korean food menu To eat with some special people Let’s start with the basic kimchi menu first, shall we? A jar of dot com offers how to make kimchi, including radish kimchi, cucumber kimchi, cabbage kimchi. And Kimchi Kochujang Let’s do it. It’s not difficult.
Korean Chinese Cabbage Kimchi
Kimchi, the classic recipe that you want you to try. Korean Chinese Cabbage Kimchi This recipe is beautifully colored from Korean cayenne pepper. It has a mild ginger scent, crunchy vegetables, stir-fried with instant noodle, or make kimchi soup, it is delicious.
White Cabbage Kimchi Ingredients
- 1 head white cabbage
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour
- 1/2 cup Korean cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 3 scallions
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
How to Cook Chinese Cabbage Kimchi
- Add salt to 1 + 1/2 cups of water, add chopped cabbage and soak for 3-4 hours or until soft, bring to a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Put 1 cup of water in a small saucepan. Add rice flour and keep stirring over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until thick. Pour into a mixing bowl. Season with Korean chili powder, fish sauce and granulated sugar. Stir until combine. Let it cool.
- Add the spring onion, onion, and ginger into the bowl, mix well. Pour into a mixing bowl with Chinese cabbage. Knead the mixture until combined. Spoon into a jar or into a serving bowl.