Spaghetti with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Invite mothers to please the little ones with a spaghetti with cream mushroom sauce, recipe from the maid magazine. Stir fried pasta with whipped cream and fresh milk. Add lots of ham and mushrooms before serving, sprinkle the cheese.
Spaghetti with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Ham (diced) 50 g
- Boiled spaghetti noodles 150 g.
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 + 1/2 tsp all purpose wheat flour
- 1/4 cup unsalted whipped cream
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1 bay leaf
- 50 grams of champignon mushroom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 / 8-1 / 4 teaspoon fine salt
- Chopped parsley for sprinkling
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
How to Cook Spaghetti with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Heat a wok with olive oil. Add onions and garlic, stir until the onions.
- Add wheat flour and stir until cooked, gradually add whipped cream and fresh milk until finished. Wait until the mixture boils.
- Add ham, champignon mushroom, bay leaf, ground black pepper and salt and stir until combine. (If the mixture is too thick, you can add fresh milk)
- Add spaghetti. Stir together again. Put into a container, sprinkle parsley. And parmesan cheese served