Spaghetti Carbonara at a Western restaurant, one hundred price point. If you cook it yourself, it’s much better Stir fried spaghetti with bacon cream sauce. Cut the greasy with black pepper.
Spaghetti Carbonara Ingredients
- Bacon (amount of your choice)
- 200 ml of fresh milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Water for boiling spaghetti
- 25 grams of spaghetti
- Olive oil
- Chopped garlic
- Black pepper
How to Make Spaghetti Carbonara
- Cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Mix fresh milk with egg together. Then add parmesan cheese, beat to combine again.
- Put water into the pot. Followed by a pinch of salt and olive oil. Put spaghetti in boiling water for about 5 minutes, then scoop the spaghetti into cold water. Then scoop the spaghetti up to drain the oil. Add a little olive oil. Mix spaghetti with oil to make the noodles stick together.
- Fry the sliced bacon in a wok with a little oil. Fry until the bacon is golden crisp. (Scoop a little crispy bacon for garnishing before serving) Add the garlic and stir until fragrant. Add spaghetti and stir until the noodles are cooked soft as desired. Pour the carbonara sauce mixture into it. Stir well and the mixture is boiling. Spoon onto a plate, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, black pepper and crispy bacon.