Black Pepper Pork Steak
When it comes to the classic pork chop, many people have to think of the black pepper pork steak. Marinated pork with black pepper and seasoning Roast with butter until fragrant and continue baking until tender. Finally, topped with spicy black pepper sauce.
Black Pepper Pork Steak Ingredients
- Pork sirloin (boneless) 300 grams 2-3 pieces
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil (or sesame dressing)
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- A pinch of rosemary (optional Or will add coriander root, garlic and black pepper crushed enough)
Black pepper sauce ingredients
- The water used to marinate the meat.
- 1/4 cup wate
Note: If adding a little brown sauce Will be more mellow and delicious
Garlic Butter Fried Rice Ingredients
- Salted butter
- Crushed garlic
- Steamed rice
How to Cook Black Pepper Pork Steak
- Marinate the pork by putting all the ingredients in the pork and mix them together. Then fermented at room temperature Or refrigerate for about 1 hour
- Put the butter in the pan. Medium light on Wait for the butter to melt, then add the pork into it. Accelerate to the fire. Jee the pork in the pan for 15-20 seconds each side just when the skin is cooked.
- Turn to low heat and cover to heat. Cook the meat inside for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the pork. This semi-roast and semi-roast method ensures that the pork is cooked evenly. But the meat inside is juicy and soft Not stiff
- Make black pepper sauce By mixing the sauce that marinated pork with water and turn on high heat Once the sauce starts to thicken, you can turn off the heat.
- Make Garlic Butter Fried Rice By placing the butter and garlic in a pan Use low heat to stir the garlic to smell good. Then add rice Turn up the heat and stir until combined. Served with pork steak with black pepper sauce