Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Tired of the same mashed potatoes? Let’s add some extra cheese. We offer cheese mashed potatoes. Soft mashed potato recipe with cheese on top Eat delicious, get fat.
Cheese Mashed Potatoes Ingredients
- Potatoes according to your taste.
- Whipping cream (or Cooking Cream)
- A pinch of salt
- Nutmeg powder (optional)
- Cheddar cheese with Parmesan cheese (Or you can use either one)
- Little Oregano Powder (For garnish)
How to make mashed potatoes with cheese
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius and use the upper-lower fire prepared.
- Bring the potatoes to a boil until soft. (How to check, use a fork or a fork If the potato doesn’t stick, you can use it), then peel it and prepare it.
- Mash the potatoes. (Anyone who has a grind, uses a grind. But in the formula, use a wide net)
- Add the whipping cream. Mash and mix thoroughly into a single pulp. (Not thick but not liquid)
- Season with salt and pepper. (Who is going to put nutmeg powder, just add it now)
- Spoon into a bowl that can be put in the oven. Topped with cheese Then bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven Sprinkle with oregano, ready to serve.