Baked Spinach With Cheese
Baked Spinach with Cheese Fragrant western food Delicious, unique, Western food style, served hot, fragrant, a baked cheese menu that is worth trying to cook yourself. When talking about the baked spinach and cheese menu, when secretly gulping down the saliva, even though it can be bought everywhere, it is difficult to find even more delicious than the needle. Baked Spinach Cheese Recipes like Easy Baked Spinach with Cheese Microwave Baked Spinach with Cheese And other ways to make spinach and cheese, take note of the recipe and come try making it this afternoon.
Baked Spinach and Cheese Ingredients
- Frozen spinach
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose wheat flour
- Diced ham (or bacon)
- Fresh milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Ground pepper
- Little Sugar
- Oregano (optional)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese (Optional)
- Aluminum foil tray
How to Cook Baked Spinach with Cheese
- Defrost the spinach first. By soaking in water and leaving Then take it coarsely cut
- Cut onions by cutting onions. Suggest to take a knife, cut obliquely to only one side. When slicing the block again, we can easily dice the onion.
- Heat the pan, add butter and onion and stir until cooked. Then add all purpose wheat flour.
- Add some ham and fresh milk first. (So that the flour does not burn on the pan), stir for a while until the dough is lumpy. Then add spinach. Add more milk. Season with salt, ground pepper and a pinch of sugar. (Sometimes I secretly use fish sauce Because I like the saltiness of the fish sauce more than the salt. Because it has greasiness too, not just dry salty)
- Then pour it into a plate and set aside to cool off first. Put into the foil tray.
Place the mozzarella cheese on top of the spinach. Sam with a little cheddar cheese to make it even more salty. You can also sprinkle with parmesan cheese to give it a more flavorful aroma. (If you put too much, it will be pungent, not delicious)
- Put it in the oven on top and bottom for about 10-12 minutes (but I want it to look a little bit, just when the face is lightly browned, it will be very appetizing like my oven does not distribute the heat evenly Therefore, when baking for a while, about 6-7 minutes, you need to open the lid and turn the direction to get the heat evenly.) Take it out and sprinkle the oregano ready to serve.
- Baked Spinach with Cheese Microwave