Ahn Young Ha Se Yo…! I would like to say hello in Korean. Because today Mushroom Mushroom Travel has no secret about cooking Korean food if anyone has watched a Korean series. Almost every story has a scene of eating Korean noodles or instant noodles called Ramyeon. And Koreans themselves, when boiling ramyeon, there will be a special recipe that adds deliciousness to this simple noodle bowl. How to cook a delicious instant noodle? Today it’s a simple way to leave.
- 3 cups of water
- Korean cayenne pepper 7 g
- Gochujang 30 g.
- 1 pack of Korean instant noodles
- Pork belly, sliced, thin 60 g.
- 1 cup (85 g) chopped golden needle mushrooms
- 1 cup (60 g) maitake mushrooms
- Japanese spring onions, ricocheted Chee Fah chilies, green and red, sliced ricochet for sprinkling
- Egg yolk, for serving
How to Cook Ramyeon
- 1. Set the cauldron on the central fire. When boiling, put Knorr soup, pork flavor. Once the soup cubes are melted Seasoned with Korean chili powder and Gochujang. Stir all ingredients together. When it boils again Put on Korean instant noodles Place various side dishes such as pork belly, sliced needle mushroom, Maitake mushroom, sprinkled with Japanese spring onions. Red green and red chillies cover with a lid and boil for 5 to 7 minutes or until all ingredients are cooked, turn off the heat.
- Place the egg yolk in the middle of the serving.