Macaroni and Cheese Baked Chicken
Making simple menus in European style at home with “Macaroni, Chicken and Cheese” Italian menu That comes with soft chicken drenched in pasta sauce With cheese stretch that anyone is hard to resist!
Macaroni and Cheese Baked Chicken Ingredients
- 300 grams of chicken thigh
- Macaroni, cooked 200 g
- Prego Pasta Sauce Original Flavor 1 Can
- Three colored vegetables 150 g
- 50 grams of cheese
- 2-3 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
How to Cook Macaroni with Chicken and Cheese
- Season the chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken thighs. Bring the seasoned chicken thighs to the frying pan with a little bit of oil just enough to color.
- Chicken thighs to keep the meat moist. Read more at
- Bake the Te Prego Chicken Pasta Sauce in the skillet of the chicken thighs. Then put three colored vegetables in a pan to add beautiful colors Then add rosemary to enhance the aroma.
- Sprinkle with cheese, wait for the chicken thigh to cook. Then sprinkle the cheese on the chicken, wait for it to melt, then scoop the chicken onto the boiled macaroni and serve.