Stir Fried Tofu with Sichuan Chili
Sichuan people love to eat spicy to keep their body temperature warm and fight the fluctuating weather throughout the year. ‘Sichuan Stir Fried Tofu’ definitely tastes spicy. Because the main ingredients that are prohibited Made from 3 types of chili peppers, chili peppers, and Sichuan chili peppers (Chuang Chiao), also known as Sichuan chili paste, is fried with garlic, ginger, soybean paste, dried shrimp, stored as a garnish and dipped in food. Stir-fried with meat and tofu, now you can taste the delicious traditional Sichuan stir-fried tofu.
Sichuan tofu ingredients
- Momen tofu (1 pack) 200 g.
- Ground pork 150 grams
- large flowers, shiitake mushrooms, diced small 2
- Japanese spring onion (white base part), finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Garlic and ginger, minced a little.
- 1 tablespoon Guilin chili sauce
- 1 shot of shoyu
- 1 cup of sake
- Mirin 1 cup
- 150 cc of broth
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- 3 tablespoons of clean water
- Pepper, a pinch of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Green onion, for sprinkling a little
How to Cook Stir Fried Tofu with Sichuan Chili
- Prepare ingredients ready to stir.
- Set the pan, when the oil is hot, add shiitake mushrooms, stir.
- Stir until the pork starts to cook. Add garlic, ginger, sliced scallion and stir well.
- Add Guilin Chili Sauce Stir a little more Add the broth mixed with seasonings and pepper. Stir well.
- Add the tofu and mix thoroughly.
- Stir until the tofu is cooked thoroughly. Add a little more broth so that it does not thick enough to
- boil, add the cornstarch and stir quickly to avoid lumping. Stir a little more until the flour is cooked.
- Transfer to a plate, sprinkle chopped green onion, serve hot.