Grilled Fish with Miso Sauce
Anyone who likes to eat fish dishes would like to try making grilled sea bass with miso sauce. Grilled sea bass and smoked miso. Served with Japanese rice More vegetables blanched
Grilled Sea Bass with Miso Sauce
- Sea bass fillet (cut into pieces) 300 g.
- Miso 80 grams
- Mirin (Japanese sweet sake) 1 tbsp.
- 1 chicken egg (yolk only)
- Vegetable oil (for brushing)
- Grated radish
- Japanese Steamed Rice
How to Cook Grilled Sea Bass with Miso Sauce
- Pour miso and mirin into a pan over low heat, stir and mix until combined. Add the yolk The poor are homogeneous, set aside.
- Set a fire for the grill. Spread vegetable oil over a wire rack, spread the miso (in step 1) over the sea bass. Grilled over low heat until cooked. Serve with grated radish. And Japanese rice