Full stomach, get dinner with a menu of white cabbage to wade through the garden Hold the white cabbage leaves and blanch until soft, then wrap the minced pork and glass noodles beautifully. Comes with a method of making dipping sauce for the garden
Chinese cabbage ingredients.
- 1 head of white cabbage (choose one with a large leaf)
- 2 tablespoons rice bran oil
- Garlic cloves (minced) 3 tbsp.
- Pork Tenderloin 200 grams
- 1 teaspoon seasoning sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Vermicelli (soaked in water, cut into pieces) 100 g
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- Black ear mushrooms, sliced 1/2 cup
- 10 basil leaves
- 15 mint leaves
- A pinch of salt
- Water mixed with ice
Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- Coriander roots, chopped 2 roots
- 10 cloves of Thai garlic
- 20 garden green chillies
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Fish sauce 1 + 1/2 tablespoons
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
How to make Chinese cabbage wade through the garden
- Prepare the sauce By pounding coriander root with garlic to crush Add paprika and pound thoroughly. Season with lemon juice, fish sauce and sugar, put into a prepared cup.
- Cut the base of the white cabbage and remove the leaves one by one. And boil the water to boil. Add a pinch of salt Add the white cabbage leaves and blanch until the leaves are soft. Scoop up the water and mix with ice to keep the color fresh green. Scoop up and let it drain.
- Prepare the filling by setting the pan with rice bran oil when hot. Add garlic and stir until fragrant. Add pork and stir-fry until cooked. Season with seasoning sauce, oyster sauce, granulated sugar and ground pepper. Stir well.
- With vermicelli, carrots and black ear mushrooms Stir until the mixture is slightly dry. Put into a cup and set aside to cool.
- Take the drained Chinese cabbage leaves and place them on a clean cutting board. Put the fried stuffing in the middle of the leaves, add basil leaves, 2-3 mint leaves, fold them beautifully, cut them in half, serve with dipping sauce.