Baked Egg Avocado
If anyone has an oven, how about making an avocado and a baked egg? What is interesting is that you hammer an egg into the center of the avocado, followed by the cheese, salt and pepper. Finally, bake until the egg is cooked.
Baked Egg Avocado Ingredients
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 small eggs
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese
- A pinch of salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper For garnish
- 1 crispy sliced bacon
- 1 slice of crispy toast
How to Cook Baked Egg Avocado
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a spoon to gently poke a hole in the center of the avocado, prepared for the eggs.
- Put parmesan cheese into the avocado compartment. Crack an egg into it. Sprinkle with salt And a little black pepper
- Put the avocado into a properly sized tile cup. (Prevents avocados from slipping while baking) Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked, remove from oven, sprinkle with crispy bacon. Served with crispy toast