Chocolate Oatmeal Pancakes
After eating deliciously clean food until full Come and finish with a clean dessert? We offer chocolate banana oatmeal pancakes. The pancakes are sweetened from bananas and added with healthy spinach. Fry until cooked.
Chocolate Oatmeal Pancake Ingredients
- Oatmeal, lightly soaked 5 tbsp.
- 1 medium banana
- 1 chicken egg
- 1 handful of spinach
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder without sugar
- Various decorative fruits
- 1/4 scoop whey protein
How to Make Chocolate Oatmeal Pancakes
- Bring the oats in a little water to swell up.
- Mix bananas and eggs in a blender. Blend the ingredients together well. Or if someone doesn’t have a blender, they can grind it with a fork.
- Separate each half of the ingredients. By half mixed with cocoa powder. The other half is blended with spinach.
- Spray the olive oil and wipe the oil over the pan over a very low heat or it will burn.
When the top of the pancake has bubbles, turn it over. When cooked, you can serve it straight away.