Japanese Soy Sauce Salad
Salad vegetables are ready! If so, let’s make a clear sesame salad dressing. Add wasabi to spicy up the nose. Add a little salty soy sauce, add the scent of sesame oil. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds. That’s it.
Japanese Soy Sauce Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 230 ml water
- 150 milliliters of apple cider vinegar
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- Roasted white sesame as you like
- 1/4 tablespoon wasabi
- Japanese Shoyu Sauce 125 ml.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to make clear Japanese soy sauce dressing
- Pour the water into the pot. Followed by apple cider vinegar Granulated sugar and salt Bring it to the heat and simmer until it boils. Remove from the heat and put in a mixing bowl. Set aside until warm.
- Add toasted white sesame seeds. Followed by wasabi Stir the mixture until it is homogeneous and the wasabi is dissolved. Add Japanese Shoyu sauce Followed by sesame oil And olive oil, stir to combine.
- Spoon into a serving container with salad vegetables Or put in a container with a closed lid and refrigerate before eating