Chinese Cabbage Wrapped with Pork
Appetizing, tasty, delicious menu that you can easily make at home. We recommend the Chinese cabbage wrapped in pork, which you can steam and serve with your favorite chili paste. Just as it will give you a delicious menu with good health. With the following methods of doing
Ingredients: Chinese cabbage wrapped in pork.
- White cabbage cut off the pole and leave only the leaves.
- Soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Granulated sugar
- Cold water
- Minced pork with less fat
How to Cook Chinese Cabbage Wrapped with Pork
- Pound the garlic thoroughly and mix it with ground pepper.
- Then bring the ground pork marinated with garlic and pepper. Ready to add additional seasonings such as soy sauce, granulated sugar and oyster sauce, mix well and leave for 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
- Scald the white cabbage leaves with hot water. By dipping just enough to cook and bring the white cabbage leaves to soak in cold water.
- Soak the Chinese cabbage leaves in cold water and wrap up the marinated minced pork. Made enough to eat, then put the lettuce wrapped in pork and placed on the steamer pot. Then steamed for about 5 minutes
- The pork is cooked fragrant. Delicious bouncy meat Can be eaten with chili paste or sukiyaki sauce as needed.