Fresh spring rolls with shredded chicken
Fried spring rolls are not suitable for people who are afraid of fat. Let’s try to make fresh spring rolls. Is the same dish good? Add all kinds of ingredients such as shiitake mushrooms, shredded chicken, bean sprouts, tofu, cucumbers, sliced omelettes with juicy stewed sauce.
Fresh spring rolls
- Dried shiitake mushroom 50 g
- Tofu cubes 340 g.
- 100 grams diced cucumber
- Shredded Boiled Chicken
- 200 grams of boiled bean sprouts
- 6 spring onions
- Omelet, sliced 100 g
- 20 grams yellow chili
- Omelet and yellow chili paste for sprinkling
Spring roll gravy sauce ingredients
- 1 liter of water
- 5 grams of stew powder
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup tamarind juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
How to Cook Spring Rolls
- The shiitake mushrooms are soaked in water to soften and cut into long pieces.
- Bring water to a pot of boiling water. Then add shiitake mushrooms into it After that add powdered black soy sauce, light soy sauce and granulated sugar. Boil over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- After that, add tofu and stew for about 10 minutes. At this stage, if anyone has chicken or pork, add it to it.
- Stew until full time, scoop out the tofu and shiitake mushroom, set aside.
- Bring the soup to the heat. Add sugar, tamarind juice and salt, simmer for a few minutes and taste as desired.
- The taste will turn out to be sweet and sour. After that, gradually add the melted corn starch. Put until the sauce thickens as you like.
- Cut the tofu into long pieces to use as the filling.
- In the spring roll filling. There will be omelet, sliced yellow chili, bean sprouts, long sliced cucumber. Boiled chicken or boiled pork, sliced shiitake mushrooms and stewed tofu
- Put a sheet of rotisserie dough. Put the prepared filling on the dough sheet as you like. After that, roll the dough sheet. Sprinkle with omelette, sliced yellow chili paste, topped with water and served with spring onions.