3 How to treat varicose veins
Varicose veins bulging veins have a worm-like appearance. Which we can often see in the legs and calf areas Varicose veins symptoms make girls. Many people have a headache. Since when he came up, the girls Many people almost stopped wearing short skirts or shorts at all. Because the legs are not so beautiful that they do not dare to show anyone
Varicose veins are caused by abnormalities of the veins near the skin. Where blood will accumulate until the blood vessels expand and swell up It also has dark green and dark blue to almost black color as well. In addition to varicose veins that make women legs unattractive, varicose veins can also make us feel sore, itchy legs, in some cases, bleeding from varicose veins and possibly cramping.
Causes of varicose veins
– standing for a long time Those who have occupations that have to stand for a long time Or people who need to stand for a long time There is a higher risk of developing varicose veins than the general public. Because of the long standing Will cause the blood to flow not as well as expected
– Females are more likely to be born than males. Since the female hormones are able to loosen the artery wall and result in the possibility of leakage of the blood vessels.
– Heredity, people with family members who have had this ulcerative disease. It has the opportunity to make us as well.
– having a lot of weight Too much weight is another reason. This will cause pressure on the blood vessels. The veins have to work harder to deliver blood to the heart. And makes it more vulnerable to blood leakage
How to treat varicose veins
1. Change behavior
Try not to stand for a long time. Should have some rest. For those who are overweight, they should lose weight. In addition, they should sleep with their legs raised. Use a pillow or a folded cloth to keep your heels as high as your heart. Do this for 30 minutes, four times a day to increase blood flow. Or if you don’t have time, you should do it every day before going to bed.
2. Put on stockings to support the veins.
Vein support stockings are medical stockings. This type of stockings works to help reduce blood flow and improve blood vessel balance. Those who would wear this type of stockings to treat varicose veins should undergo a medical diagnosis. You should not buy it yourself. The way to wear stockings is this type. You have to wear it every day and you can take it off only when you sleep.
3. Treat by using drugs.
At present, there are drugs for treating varicose veins. Which we can go to see a doctor or pharmacist to ask for a prescription for us The duration of taking the drug depends on how much or how much the patient’s symptoms are.
If all 3 methods still cannot be treated Varicose veins disease, there is a remaining method, that is, it is surgery. Varicose veins is not a terrible disease. If we can modify the risk behavior It will help us away from this disease.