Macaroni with Egg
Pamper the kids with fried macaroni with eggs. Yeast stir-fried eggs with macaroni all over. With or without meat Add onions and tomatoes. Taste from tomato sauce
Stir-fried macaroni ingredients with eggs
- 1 cup macaroni
- Meat of your choice 200 grams
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- A pinch of salt
- Chopped scallions
How to Cook Macaroni with Egg
- Boil the water to a boil, add the macaroni and boil for 5 minutes, then soak it in hot water for 5 minutes until soft as desired.
- Heat the pan Add oil Add the meat and stir until cooked. Followed by onions and tomatoes.
- When the vegetables start to soften, then crack an egg into it. Mix well until the eggs are cooked.
- Put the macaroni into it. Followed by ketchup Season with salt Stir and mix well. Add the spring onions and mix well. Put on a serving plate.