Mango Salad with Fresh Shrimp and Fermented Fish
Pampered people who like the garde Send the menu, mango salad, fresh shrimp, get lunch To have a good meal together, add the aroma from the fermented fish juice as well If you don’t run out of dishes, don’t stop eating.
Tamarind juice ingredients
- 1 bundle of tamarind cubes
- 2 cups warm water
Yum Mango with Shrimp ingredients
- 700 grams of coconut sugar
- Tamarind juice 130 g
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Ingredients: Mango Salad with Shrimp
- 100 grams fresh shrimp
- Soda water
- 2 shallots, or as desired
- Queen Tomatoes of Your Choice
- Parsley as you like
- Fresh chili
- Paprika as you like
- About 3 tablespoons of salad sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 5 tablespoons fermented fish sauce
- Fresh mango with sour taste.
How to Cook Yum Mango with Shrimp
- Make tamarind juice first. By mixing tamarind with warm water Soak it for a while. After that, press until the tamarind juice has thickened and filtered.
- Make the sauce by adding coconut sugar, salt, tamarind juice, granulated sugar and water into a pot, stir until the sugar dissolves. Put it on low heat for a moment After boiling on the edge of the pot, turn off the heat.
- Slice the shallot, parsley and cut the tomatoes as desired. And pound the chili when it is broken
- Peel the mango, rinse thoroughly. And chop them into small pieces and set aside.
- The shrimp are washed in water thoroughly. Peel and cut off the middle of the back and the black lines. (For health, choose fresh shrimp and rinse thoroughly. Anyone who doesn’t like to eat raw can be blanched first) Soak the prawns with soda for a few minutes so that they are not fishy. And give the shrimp meat crispy
- Spicy Salad Process Add the spicy sauce into a bowl or bowl, followed by lime, fermented fish juice and chilli, stir to combine, taste as you like, add fresh shrimp, mango, sliced shallots, sliced tomatoes. And parsley, chopped to combine and serve.