Pad See Ew with Shrimp
Pad See Ew with Pork, anyone can sell it. Let’s try to make Pad See Ew with Shrimp for sale. Add the protein to chicken. Stir-fried with noodles or rice vermicelli is delicious. Also add vitamins from kale or other vegetables.
Ingredients stir fried shrimp with soy sauce.
- 100 g twine (peel apart)
- 3 fresh prawns (peeled and cut after removing the black line)
- Chicken breast, sliced 100 g
- 1 egg
- 2 bite-sized kale plants
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sweet black soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to cook Pad See Ew with Shrimp
- Put vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat, fry the garlic until fragrant and golden.
- Add chicken breast and vegetables until almost cooked. Followed by fresh shrimp Stir until the shrimp start to cook. Hammer the eggs into the mash until cooked.
- Put the twine down Followed by sweet black soy sauce, light soy sauce and sugar, lightly stir to combine, add the kale. Stir together again. Spoon onto a plate and sprinkle pepper. Ready to serve.