Spaghetti with Green Curry Sauce
Who knew that the green curry that you had used to make a dish of fried spaghetti with green sauce was so delicious? This recipe uses ready-made green curry paste, fried with fresh shrimp. Add the peas and kaffir lime leaves.
Stir Fried Spaghetti with Green Curry Sauce
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1/2 cup instant coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Fresh shrimp (peeled, left tail) 150 g.
- Green peas (Or eggplant) 2 tablespoons
- 3 kaffir lime leaves (torn off the middle stem)
- Spaghetti, boiled, cooked 300 g.
- 20 grams basil
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- Red chilli, sliced diagonally And basil leaves for garnish
How to Cook Spaghetti with Green Curry Sauce
- Put the olive oil in the pan. Stir in green curry paste until fragrant, gradually add coconut milk, season with palm sugar and fish sauce, boil until boiling.
- With shrimp, green peas And kaffir lime leaves and stir until cooked
- With spaghetti And fried basil leaves Then add evaporated milk. Stir until the mixture thickens, put on a plate, garnished with chili and basil, ready to serve.