Baked Shrimp with Glass Noodles with Bacon
Anyone looking for a menu of vermicelli, invite this way. Invited to make a menu of baked shrimp with glass noodles. Recipe with hot baked bacon, aroma, spices and rich sauce Eat with seafood sauce even more delicious.
Baked Shrimp with Glass Noodles Ingredients
- Bacon as you like
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 20 grams sliced ginger
- 1 coriander root
- 2 cloves of Chinese garlic
- 5 g coarse peppercorns
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoning sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Dark soy sauce as you like
- 200 grams of vermicelli
- 8 shrimp (as desired)
- Coriander for garnishing 1 plant
How to Cook Baked Shrimp with Glass Noodles
- Put the bacon in the oven. Set on low heat and wait for it. Then heat the pan, add oil, ginger, coriander root, garlic and pepper.
- When the ingredients that we have fried smell good, add water to it. With all ingredients (Taste as you like) such as sugar, fish sauce, seasoning sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce and black soy sauce (Add black soy sauce and color as you like)
- Heat the water to boil, then add the vermicelli and stir to combine.
- When the vermicelli is cooked, the water begins to dry, pour the stir-fried vermicelli into the casserole covered with bacon. Then put the shrimp in a pot, cover, and continue baking until the shrimp are cooked
- When the prawns are cooked, sprinkle with coriander and serve.