The great benefits of “basil” that we do not want you to kick away
When thinking of the popular menu of Thai people Believe that a menu such as stir-fried basil must be in the minds of many people. To the point of being reputed to be a desperate menu Basil is an herb that has many properties. And can also make a variety of menus such as boiled, fried, curry, fried But with the fact that holy basil has a unique smell Some people may not like it, may be kicked out of the plate, however, Sanook! Health still recommends eating. Because basil is more useful than we think
Good benefits of holy basil
1.Keeps the body warm Prevent cold symptoms
2. Cure nausea and vomiting.
3. Helps to expel the air in the stomach. Solve colic distension
4. Helps inhibit the growth of pathogens. And can help kill some microorganisms
5. Helps to stop the fishy smell of meat in the basil dishes such as stir-fried basil, Kaeng Liang, Pa Kaeng Kaew, Green Curry.
6. Helps reduce body fat levels. And help lower blood sugar levels Thus helping to prevent diabetes
Caution in eating holy basil.
– Although shift because it is very useful But still not able to eat basil for the treatment of diseases such as diabetes because there is no clear medical report.
– Because holy basil has a slowing effect of blood clotting. Therefore, it should not be consumed much before the day of surgery. Or while consuming a drug that slows blood clotting like aspirin, etc.