The main part is Oyster omelette, a Chinese dish made with flour, eggs, and oysters. The appearance of O, the fried clam flour is soft. Served on a frying pan With bean sprouts and chili sauce, the word O part is in Teochew Chinese The organizers in Thailand have been modified to suit the preferences of the Thai people.
Simple recipes for food The ingredients and making process are easy to understand. Suitable for people who want to cook fried dishes.
Ingredients for making the portion
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shelled fresh oysters
- 1 handful of bean sprouts
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 scallions, sliced ricochet
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Dissolved tapioca starch, water ratio 1 cup, half cup
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Chili sauce for serving
How to do it.
- Start by adding oysters to lightly mix with the dissolved tapioca starch and set aside.
- Heat about 2 teaspoons of oil over medium heat and fry the garlic to fry until fragrant. Followed by bean sprouts, seasoned with soy sauce, granulated sugar and pepper (leave a little for garnishing). Stir together.
- Add the spring onions (divided slightly for garnish) and stir until combined. Put it on a prepared serving plate. Set aside
- Set the pan with oil for frying. At medium heat, quite strong, add oyster mixture to fry almost cooked, then add egg. Use a spatula to spread lightly enough to break the yolk. Then turn the side and fry until cooked thoroughly, turn off the stove.
- Put on a serving plate, stir-fried bean sprouts, place fried clams on top and chili sauce, sprinkle with spring onion, coriander leaves and ground pepper.
Tips to do the part
- Selection of shellfish Choose to use oysters that are fresh day-to-day by buying oysters. Look at the appearance of the clam meat is still tight, the water soaked in clams is clear, no mucus and no rotten smell.
- Oysters don’t have to be overcooked. Let the heat start to startle enough for the clams to be cooked. Oysters, if overcooked, will be hard and will not taste good if they are cooked properly. The mussels are soft and sweet.
- Oil used to fry clams Choose a new oil that has not been fried before. Will taste the food that is not contaminated with the smell of other food
- Fire used to fry Use medium heat, but a hot pan will prevent the batter just right. Along with the shellfish that are cooked at the same time