Stir Fried Bean Sprouts, Tofu and Minced Pork
Stir Fried Bean Sprouts, Tofu and Minced Pork A simple dish, delicious pork chop menu, how to cook stir-fried bean sprouts, tofu with minced pork. You can make your own. What are the tips for stir-frying bean sprouts tofu with minced pork?
Stir-fried Bean Sprouts, Tofu and Minced Pork The secret to the deliciousness of this dish is quality ingredients. Food preparation and flavoring techniques
Stir Fried Bean Sprouts, Tofu and Minced Pork Recipe The ingredients and cooking process are easy to understand. Suitable for people who love to cook pork dishes.
Ingredients for stir-fried bean sprouts, tofu and minced pork
- 1 dish of bean sprouts
- 1 dash minced pork
- 1 Tofu, diced
- 2 chilies, long oblique
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 spring onion, long cut
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Stir-fried bean sprouts, tofu and minced pork
- Heat the oil pan, add garlic and stir until fragrant, then add tofu and minced pork and stir. Stir until the minced pork starts to cook.
- Season with salt, ground pepper and oyster sauce, stir to combine.
- Add capsicum and bean sprouts and stir. Let the bean sprouts mash with all of the ingredients. When the sprouts begin to cook, turn off the heat.
- Add the spring onion and stir to combine, just like this, you can serve it.
Tips for Stir Fried Bean Sprouts, Tofu and Minced Pork
- Pork Chops, choose fresh pork tenderloin, bring your own chops to get the pork that is not too fine. Get moist pork Delicious
- Sprouts Choose from a plump and white bean sprouts. Will have a sweet and delicious bean sprouts
- Fried bean sprouts Do not overcook it as this will cause the bean sprouts to be mushy. Not appetizing
- Chilies, cut lengthwise to add color to the food.
- The garlic is stir-fried without burning the garlic. Just want the scent of garlic to come out in the oil. Give food a delicious aroma
- Tofu, choose to use a hard tofu sheet. It can be cut into squares, stir-fried or fried, depending on the person you like.
- For tofu lovers, eggs can be used, but have to be fried first. Because tofu and eggs are soft. When stirring, the tofu will become messy. Not appetizing Pre-frying makes the tofu stabilize, the wood is easy to break.