Fried Pork with Shrimp Paste
The most popular dish for today, Thai food is delicious and easy to eat with rice from pork is fried pork shrimp paste. The secret to the deliciousness of fried pork with shrimp paste is fresh quality ingredients. Flavoring and cooking techniques To get delicious fried pork
Fried Pork with Shrimp Paste Recipe The ingredients and cooking process are easy to understand. Suitable for people who love to cook fried dishes.
Ingredients for making fried pork with shrimp paste
- Pork belly, cut into bite-sized layers, 1 kg.
- 6 tablespoons shrimp paste
- 6 tablespoons palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 handful of kaffir lime leaves
- 1 handful dried chilies
- Pork Frying Oil
How to Cook Fried Pork with Shrimp Paste
- Start from preparing the marinade of pork. Prepare the fermentation machine by mixing shrimp paste, palm sugar, oyster sauce and fish sauce, mixing well. Then bring the marinade to mix with the prepared pork belly.
- Marinade in the refrigerator for 1 night.
- Heat oil in a wok to low heat, add kaffir lime leaves to fry and let it cool. Then the dried chilies are fried in the same oil over low heat until they are cooked and then put to rest.
- Speeding to medium Bring the marinated pork belly to fry. By frying to about 60% cooked, put it to cool.
- Change new oil Speed up the fire to be strong and hot. Put the pork into the pan and fry until golden brown.
- That’s it, it’s done. Delicious fried pork with shrimp paste. Eat with sticky rice.
Tips for making fried pork with shrimp paste
- The oil used for frying must choose a new oil. Vegetable oil Do not use oil that has been deep fried for cooking, as the smell of the stale food can spoil its flavor.
- To fry the pork twice. Fry it for 60% first time and set aside before cooling, then fry it hot again. Will get pork that is crispy on the outside and soft inside
- During frying, put a wire basket to the bottom of the pan, because the machine is marinated when it hits the oil instead of sticking to the wire rack. Will make the pan free of stains, the marinade stick to the bottom Which makes it difficult to fry food
- Pork to pick up fresh pork. Choose pork belly part like milk Will get fresh pork, soft meat and not much fat
- Before frying the pork, fry the kaffir lime leaves and dried chilies on low heat to get a very herbal oil. When frying pork, the aroma of herbs will be attached to the pork as well.