Thai Rice Noodle with Sweet and Sour Curry
Rice noodle, chili paste, Thai food, special formula rice noodles How to make chili paste Easy to cook. Popular food for Thai people Can be eaten everywhere, eaten with fresh vegetables, boiled eggs, rice noodles menu.
Rice Noodles with Chili Paste Local food, Kanom Jeen menu, ingredients and cooking process are easy to understand, suitable for cooking lovers. Single Dishes, Kanom Jeen Menu
Ingredients for making Chinese Noodles, Chili Paste
- 1 dish of fresh shrimp meat
- 3 shallots
- 5-10 dried chilies
- 2 tablespoons of chopped galangal
- 4 tablespoons palm sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 green beans
- 4-5g garlic
- Coriander roots 2
- 1 tablespoon fried shallots
- 1 tablespoon fried garlic
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons tamarind juice
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 4 cups coconut milk skim
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Rice noodles
- Fresh vegetables to eat with Chinese noodles, such as Chinese cabbage, cabbage, long beans, cucumber, etc.
How to make Kanom Jeen Chili Paste
- Heat the pan to roast shallots, garlic, galangal and roasted coriander roots until fragrant, then mix thoroughly with dried chilies and fresh shrimp Which dried chili to soak in water and remove the seeds Will get curry paste for making chili paste
- Steamed green beans to cook. Then ground thoroughly Put it aside first
- Heat the oil pan Put the curry paste into the pan. To smell the fragrance Then add coconut milk tails and stir and add coconut milk to it. Use low heat.
- Then add mung bean paste and season with sugar, tamarind juice and chewing fish sauce.
- Turn off the heat and add kaffir lime juice, serve rice noodles with chili sauce, sprinkle with fried shallots and fried garlic
Tips for making rice noodle with chili paste
- Coconut milk, choose to use freshly squeezed coconut milk, which is freshly squeezed coconut milk. Will give natural taste and aroma of coconut milk, enhance the deliciousness of natural food
- Sugar for making Thai noodle soup, chili paste. Use palm sugar Sweet and fragrant palm sugar Suitable for making Chinese noodle, chili paste.
- Green beans, choose green beans, split the halves. Choose a good green bean. By pressing mung beans, use the green beans to soak in water. Beans that float in the water are spoiled nuts, so be eliminated. Do not bring it to food Because it will smell
- Washing green beans is an important step. Have to wash the green beans in several water. Rinse until the water washes the green beans. There is no color coming out, so it will show that the green beans have been washed until they have been cleaned.
- Ripening green beans Take some white cloth and steam it.
- Shrimp To choose fresh shrimp, Choosing shrimp, Choose shrimp that have perfect characteristics The shell is attached to the body. The head does not come off the shrimp body, firm texture, no rotten smell
- Rice noodles need to use fresh noodles. Will get sticky and soft lines More appetizing than plain rice noodles.
- Kaffir lime juice, if boiled while boiling will make it taste bitter, turn off the heat before cooking the kaffir lime juice.
- Roasting shallots, garlic, coriander root and galangal to get sweetness and aroma to give it a delicious aroma.