Benefits Of “Fa Thalai Jonee” Thai Herbs
Andrographis paniculata (Burm.f. Wall.ex Nees) is the English name of King of Bitters in English.
Thai herbs that are popular during this time are inevitable. “Pha thalai” that many people like to eat to prevent the flu. Although the paniculata is useful But must eat properly Otherwise it may be harmful to the body.
Good benefits of “Phthalai Jon”
- Helps fight free radicals in the body Stimulates the immune system in the body Resist foreign matter entering the body It also stimulates the white blood cell formation to catch eating germs better as well.
- Has the effect of inhibiting the growth of cancer cells.
- is a bitter drug that improves appetite.
- Helps to cure common fever, cold symptoms, stuffy nose, including headaches, heat such as cold, flu, etc.
- Helps to relieve headaches and heat. Headaches without cause
- Helps to relieve cough, reduce mucus and help sterilize the nose.
- Helps reduce and expel phlegm
- Helps to reduce inflammation Relieve symptoms of sore throat, throat inflammation, tonsillitis, bronchitis.
- Helps to cure the symptoms of infection Suppress the growth of pathogens that cause abdominal pain, diarrhea, diarrhea, dysentery, dysentery.
- Helps relieve the heat in
- has the effect of killing bacteria that cause respiratory disease.
- Helps to inhibit the bacteria that cause the formation of pus.
- Has properties to aid digestion and help accelerate the liver to produce bile.
- Helps control and prevent the various cold virus infections enter the body.
- Promote blood circulation to be more efficient.
- Helps relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids
- Relieve symptoms of viral gastric inflammation, etc.
Potential side effects from paniculata
Andrographis can cause abdominal pain, diarrhea, lumbar pain, dizziness or palpitations in some patients. Or for those who ate for too long There may be symptoms in the arms – legs, numbness, weakness or a feeling of cold inside. Because Phthalai Jon is a bitter herb and has a cooling effect
Every herb has its advantages. Then there are things that should be careful Most importantly, even though it’s herbs, it might not be good for everyone. Therefore, whether using herbs, supplements, or drugs, you should first consult with your doctor and pharmacist. In order for us to benefit from that, it is also important to prevent unexpected health risks.