The Benefits Of Green Tea
Green tea can be considered one of the health drinks with nutrients. That results in the physical health of the person who drinks it better. Because green tea has the effect of free radicals. And there are also some substances that are brain nourishing substances. Help reduce the incidence of cancer From the results of the study, it was found that Substances found in green tea. Which has a beneficial effect on the body as follows
- Catechins which contain EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) which is the most found in dry green tea leaves. This substance has many health benefits, for example, it helps to increase the fat burning rate and improve physical performance. Help protect and reduce the occurrence of fat disease that will clog the arteries.
- L-theanine is an amino acid that is beneficial to reduce brain stress and have a beneficial effect on the mental state. Or the condition of exhaustion from working hard all day Helps increase the alpha wave in the brain, making the mind less nervous. Can focus on doing activities better. Which studies and research have confirmed by examining brainwave detectors Drinking a cup of tea from that substance can greatly affect the movement of the brainwave.
The Benefits Of Green Tea
- Helps reduce the level of cholesterol in the arteries. From various researches It was found that tea reduces the chance of obstructive arteriosclerosis. Vigorously make the blood vessels The body is far from high blood pressure, heart disease and all kinds of vascular diseases.
- Help fight free radicals By tea to brighten the skin, reduce wrinkles, freckles, dark spots, as well as help prevent cell degeneration, reduce aging, restore youthfulness to the body effectively
- Help burn energy and Helps sweat it Makes the body fit and toned. Lack of excess
- Helps curb toxins in the body. By increasing the good bacteria and eliminating the bad bacteria in the gut Helps to get rid of toxins in the body Makes the toxin count from the body easily As a result, the circulatory system is good. Thus the body receives more oxygen. Thus resulting in the body being strong enough
- Help control blood sugar Insulin in the bloodstream After eating starchy foods Helps keep the sugar level not too high.
- Help reduce the risk of cancer. Because the tea reduces the chance of catching cancer pathogens. Acts in inhibiting the growth of cancer cells. This reduces the risk of cancer such as breast cancer, prostate cancer. Esophageal cancer, etc.
- Help relieve tension and fatigue. Refreshing the body Clear body, nerves and brain Make the body able
- It helps prevent gallstones and kidney disease. Stimulates the kidneys to urinate more than before Thus helping to prevent gallstones very well
- Helps prevent colds, sweating, quenching thirst, stimulating our blood flow better. Strengthen the immune system to make the body strong and free from disease.
When we see the many benefits of green tea extract as well. However, do not forget to look for supplements from green tea extract to eat each day. This is for good health and healthy skin.