Sleep to fit the age! Want to be healthy, how many hours do you need to sleep ?!
In general, we often say that Get 8 hours of sleep a day, no doubt about whether that’s the right answer for all ages, the National Sleep Foundation has suggested a time for optimal sleep. For the right benefits for each age group, let’s see how long each age should sleep.
-Birth (0-3 months): 14-17 hours
– Infants (4-11 months): 12-15 hours
– Toddlers (1-2 years): 11-14 hours
– Kindergarten age (3-5 years): 10-13 hours
– Elementary school age (6-13 years): 9-11 hours
– Adolescents (14-17 years): 8-10 hours
– Early adulthood (18-25 years): 7-9 hours
– Adult age (26-64 years): 7-9 hours
– Old age (65 years and over): 7-8 hours
These times are broad standards. Which is suitable for most people Each person, which may be slightly more or less, is not uncommon at all. But if they are much different than this May have to try to consult a doctor Or find the reason why we sleep too much or too little Because sleep has a great effect on the health of the body. Especially for women, we can’t get enough sleep at all. Because during that time we slept The body will secrete Growth Hormone to repair the various wear and tear. Makes our skin look bright Not premature Which, if lack of sleep, will unfortunately miss an important opportunity Therefore, anyone who wants to be healthy in front of the child for a long time You must not miss this golden minute of sleep.